Enjoy three Bedrooms + Loft is situated on a beautiful, open 1/2 acre lot. Formal Living Room or Dining Room, it's yours to choose! Large island in Kitchen with granite and Stainless Steel appliances. No need to worry about hauling your main appliances over, Refrigerator and washer/dryer convey. Corner Fire Place in sunny Family Room.
Three Bedrooms on the first floor with Loft and Laundry Room situated on the second floor. This home is perfect for any stage in life and is ready for it's new owner!
Located not far off of 401 S., you will be in the heart of easy commute to Fayetteville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina
, and Raleigh!
Contact your Local Real Estate Experts at Front Porch Realty TODAY to learn more about this gorgeous house!
Just in time for the upcoming hot and sunny months in Fuquay-Varina
, we now have our very own Pelican's SnoBalls
! With 100+ flavor options for your shaved ice treat, you can bet there's a flavor for you! They also serve up fresh dipped ice cream to help you cool off! The are NOW OPEN
so head on over to Pelican's Snoballs and see what the excitement is all about!
Monday, February 27, 2023
There's a new Property Management Company in town; Front Porch Rentals!
Do you own a home that you would like to rent out, but don't feel like dealing with the hassle? They would love to help! Looking for the perfect rental home for yourself? They can help with that too! Fuquay-Varina's #1 Local Source for Property Management!
Don't forget to follow along with Front Porch Rentals Facebook and Instagram to stay in the know! ✔️📲
SERVICES OFFERED FOR OUR OWNERS
- Convenient tenant portal for submitting rental applications, paying rent, submitting maintenance requests, signing lease agreements, etc.
- Thorough background and credit checks on all applicants in order to find the best tenant for your property.
- Modern-day software streamlining all financial transactions, so money gets to owner and vendors quickly.
- Property assessment to determine the rent value of your home.
- Property inspection and recommendations to ensure your homes is rent-ready.
- On-going inspection of your property while occupied to confirm that it is being cared for, to your standards.
- Owner portal with ability to run financial reports.
- Coordinate tenants' access to community amenities.
- Handling of late fee billing; eviction process when necessary.
- Move in/out photography, video to market property for quick rental.
- As part of annual lease renewal: re-analyzation of rental fees, property inspection, and renewal paperwork.
Thursday, February 16, 2023
Looking to do some local shopping? Fuquay-Varina
has plenty of options in both Fuquay Historic and Varina Districts. Our town has it all...from the cutest clothing boutiques, antique treasures, gorgeous home furnishings, cosmetics, the list goes on and on! Enjoy a day out and about in Fuquay-Varina and use our shop local, shop Fuquay guide below to get some ideas!
FUQUAY HISTORIC DISTRICT
OTHER SPOTS TO EXPLORE
After shopping all day you'll sure to be hungry, check out our Fuquay Eats blog
. Plenty of delicious choices right down the road (or even a few steps away) from where you ended your shopping journey!
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Valentines day is right around the corner and we have one important question...do you have your plans set yet? If not, follow our locals guide to a romantic evening around Fuquay-Varina
with your significant other or your best friends!
- Forget flowers? Want something extra beautifully special? First stop, Head to Flowers on Broad Street to pick up a bouquet from Donna and her team! From fresh cut roses to gorgeous tulips, stunning lilies and huge hydrangeas, you're sure to find the perfect bunch for your special someone!
- Just a short couple of steps away, your second stop awaits. Start off your romantic/fun evening out by grabbing a beer from Oaklyn Springs Brewery! With tons of beers on-tap to choose from and a friendly smile behind the counter it will be the perfect way to kick things off!
- Now let's eat! Hop in the car and take the quick drive over to Garibaldi for an authentic Italian Cuisine experience (you might want to call and make a reservation before-hand)! They have multiple dishes that'll set your taste buds afire while enjoying cozy, dim-lit dinner! The menu at Garibaldi's is top-of-the-line, don't miss out!
- Whose ready for some action? Head on over to Inner Beast Hatchet House for a unique experience throwing axes! Whether you are a first-timer or you have thrown axes before, grab a beer and enjoy yourself! (Be sure to wear closed toed shoes!)
- End your wonderful evening with a stroll around Mineral Spring Park. BUT FIRST, Coffee! Grab your favorite pick me up from The Mill before heading over on your walk! Mineral Spring Park offers benches and picnic tables if you would rather sit and enjoy the quiet OR feel free to walk the path beautifully lit with globes. Make sure to check out the mineral spring itself right below the gazebo, PLEASE DO NOT DRINK THE WATER! Want to learn the history behind Mineral Springs Park? Read our blog post to learn all about it!
None of the above your cup of tea? That's okay, we have SO much to do in Fuquay-Varina:
- It may be February and cold out, but Pints Ice Cream has more to offer than you would first believe! Beer & Ice Cream flights? YES PLEASE!
- Vicious Fishes Tap & Kitchen is sure to hit the spot with their versatile menu! A go-to spot for locals and pass-byers, their beers are top-notch and their drink menu is superior!
- Grab a delicious cup of Coffee from Cultivate Coffee Roasters! Cold or hot, your cup is guaranteed to be freshly brewed!
- Looking for flowers AND more? Check out The Garden Hut! Filled with whimsical outdoor and indoor décor and beautiful plants and flowers to fill your indoor and outdoor spaces! You're sure to enjoy walking around this little shop with so much for the eye to see!
- Want authentic food but not craving Italian? How about some Mediterranean cuisine? Check out Nil's Mediterranean Cuisine in Downton Varina! With a recently new owner taking over, you won't be disappointed! Their food is exquisite and their customer service goes above and beyond!
We hope this list we've put together sparks a little journey for you and your partner or friends!
Our Valentines Day poem to you -
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Looking for a Home? We'd Love to help YOU!
Looking to buy and/or sell your home? Contact your local Real Estate Experts at Front Porch Realty! We love our town and know you will too!