It's time to Celebrate Fuquay-Varina again!
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
There's so much going on over the course of this weekend that you won't want to miss any of it! From live music, arts, shopping, and so much food, including the famous chili cook-off!
The festivities begin on Thursday, October 3rd
with a concert in downtown Varina District by Chairmen of the Board
. This concert is held outside, rain or shine. Bring your lawn chairs, but not your pets!
Can't get enough music? Come back out all day on Saturday, October 5, 10 am- 4 pm
to see all this FREE music:
• Paige King Johnson 11am - 1230 Beer Garden
• Crush 1pm -4pm Beer Garden
• City Dirt Trio 1130 am Main Street Stage
• Garland Mason
- 2pm Main Street Stage
• Jason Damico & Maverick Rose
- 11am - 12pm Community Showcase
• Whiskey Pines
- 1230 - 2pm Community Showcase
• Tony Drake Trio 230pm - 4pm Community Showcase
And so much more!
KidZone and Rock Wall
- The Kid Zone offers free mechanical rides from 10 am - 4 pm. The free Rock Wall offers thrills for older kids.
- More information on Food Trucks is coming soon!
- Starting at 1pm at the Main Street Tent
- The museum complex will be open during the Celebrate Fuquay festival
- Individuals, businesses and non-profit groups show off their cooking skills and compete for prize money and bragging rights! Attendees vote to determine the People’s Choice winner. A panel of judges determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners through a blind-tasting. Tasting begins at 11am until the chili is gone…come early!
And of course, stop by the Front Porch Realty
booth and say hi! Agents will be around for some casual, no obligation, local real estate conversation!