Thursday, September 28, 2023
484 Lambert Ln, Fuquay-Varina, NC, 27526
Start your FREE tour this weekend in Fuquay-Varina's
custom build neighborhood, Purfoy Place. This home is all decked out in extras! A wide-open 4/5 Bedroom + 4 full Bath home is a show-stopper. Custom upgrades include beautiful engineered hardwood floors, quartz countertops, luxury tile, and whirlpool stainless steel appliances + gas stovetop in your kitchen! How GORGEOUS are those stained beams in the open living room? All bedrooms feature nice-sized walk-in closets! Enjoy a massive screened in porch with double sliding entry doors to enjoy your backyard! Loads of custom extras in this custom build by Gemstone Homes!
Come out and view this Parade of Homes entry plus other homes available in Purfoy Place during the 2023 Parade of Homes!
2023 Parade of Homes dates:
Sept. 30th - Oct. 1st, 12pm-5pm
Oct. 6th - 8th: 12pm-5pm
Oct. 13th - 15th: 12pm-5pm
Looking for a home? Be sure to contact your LOCAL Fuquay-Varina Real Estate Agents
at Front Porch Realty TODAY!! Sign up for our newsletter
to stay up to date on all things local and Real Estate!
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Valentines day is right around the corner and we have one important question...do you have your plans set yet? If not, follow our locals guide to a romantic evening around Fuquay-Varina
with your significant other or your best friends!
- Forget flowers? Want something extra beautifully special? First stop, Head to Flowers on Broad Street to pick up a bouquet from Donna and her team! From fresh cut roses to gorgeous tulips, stunning lilies and huge hydrangeas, you're sure to find the perfect bunch for your special someone!
- Just a short couple of steps away, your second stop awaits. Start off your romantic/fun evening out by grabbing a beer from Oaklyn Springs Brewery! With tons of beers on-tap to choose from and a friendly smile behind the counter it will be the perfect way to kick things off!
- Now let's eat! Hop in the car and take the quick drive over to Garibaldi for an authentic Italian Cuisine experience (you might want to call and make a reservation before-hand)! They have multiple dishes that'll set your taste buds afire while enjoying cozy, dim-lit dinner! The menu at Garibaldi's is top-of-the-line, don't miss out!
- Whose ready for some action? Head on over to Inner Beast Hatchet House for a unique experience throwing axes! Whether you are a first-timer or you have thrown axes before, grab a beer and enjoy yourself! (Be sure to wear closed toed shoes!)
- End your wonderful evening with a stroll around Mineral Spring Park. BUT FIRST, Coffee! Grab your favorite pick me up from The Mill before heading over on your walk! Mineral Spring Park offers benches and picnic tables if you would rather sit and enjoy the quiet OR feel free to walk the path beautifully lit with globes. Make sure to check out the mineral spring itself right below the gazebo, PLEASE DO NOT DRINK THE WATER! Want to learn the history behind Mineral Springs Park? Read our blog post to learn all about it!
None of the above your cup of tea? That's okay, we have SO much to do in Fuquay-Varina:
- It may be February and cold out, but Pints Ice Cream has more to offer than you would first believe! Beer & Ice Cream flights? YES PLEASE!
- Vicious Fishes Tap & Kitchen is sure to hit the spot with their versatile menu! A go-to spot for locals and pass-byers, their beers are top-notch and their drink menu is superior!
- Grab a delicious cup of Coffee from Cultivate Coffee Roasters! Cold or hot, your cup is guaranteed to be freshly brewed!
- Looking for flowers AND more? Check out The Garden Hut! Filled with whimsical outdoor and indoor décor and beautiful plants and flowers to fill your indoor and outdoor spaces! You're sure to enjoy walking around this little shop with so much for the eye to see!
- Want authentic food but not craving Italian? How about some Mediterranean cuisine? Check out Nil's Mediterranean Cuisine in Downton Varina! With a recently new owner taking over, you won't be disappointed! Their food is exquisite and their customer service goes above and beyond!
We hope this list we've put together sparks a little journey for you and your partner or friends!
Our Valentines Day poem to you -
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Looking for a Home? We'd Love to help YOU!
Looking to buy and/or sell your home? Contact your local Real Estate Experts at Front Porch Realty! We love our town and know you will too!
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
This one-of-a-kind home by local builder, Glover Design Build, in new neighborhood, Purfoy Place, is move-in ready! A perfect, spacious layout; the Master + two Bedrooms on the first floor, Bonus + fourth Bedroom and third full bath on the second floor. Custom upgrades throughout the residence that are elaborate and modern, from accent walls, quartz, tile, LVP and so much more. Enjoy a tiled shower and garden tub in the Master Bathroom and a huge walk-in closet with custom shelving! Not just a kitchen, a GOURMET kitchen with soft-closed drawers and Kitchen island. All beautiful lighting throughout home picked from local lighting store, Lights Unlimited. Enjoy your almost 1/2 acre lot on your Front Porch in the early mornings and in the evenings venture to the back where you can sit comfortably on your screened porch or grilling deck. All of this and more in Purfoy Place, just a few short minutes from Downtown Fuquay! County water and sewer and fiber internet!
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
The Oakridge -
a CUSTOM BEAUTY by local builder, Glover Design Build in quaint one-street new neighborhood minutes from downtown Fuquay-Varina. Enjoy numerous custom upgrades and features such as Quartz, LVP, accent walls and more in this smart plan. Beautiful lighting throughout home all from local light store, Lights Unlimited. There is even more to love including a Formal Dining Room, HUGE Kitchen island, and a Screened Porch + grilling Deck for enjoying almost 1/2 acre lot. Master on the first floor with with 2 walk-in closets, oversized shower and garden tub along with TWO additional Bedrooms and mud/laundry room on the first floor. The second floor includes a large Bonus Room, 4th Bedroom and 3rd FULL BATH on the second floor + Walk-in attic! Perfect Triangle location for commute to Raleigh, RTP, Fayetteville and the NC coast!
4 Bedroom / 3 Bath