Valentines Day: Fuquay-Varina Style
Thursday, February 9, 2023
Valentines day is right around the corner and we have one important question…do you have your plans set yet? If not, follow our locals guide to a romantic evening around Fuquay-Varina with your significant other or your best friends!
- Forget flowers? Want something extra beautifully special? First stop, Head to Flowers on Broad Street to pick up a bouquet from Donna and her team! From fresh cut roses to gorgeous tulips, stunning lilies and huge hydrangeas, you’re sure to find the perfect bunch for your special someone!
- Just a short couple of steps away, your second stop awaits. Start off your romantic/fun evening out by grabbing a beer from Oaklyn Springs Brewery! With tons of beers on-tap to choose from and a friendly smile behind the counter it will be the perfect way to kick things off!
- Now let’s eat! Hop in the car and take the quick drive over to Garibaldi for an authentic Italian Cuisine experience (you might want to call and make a reservation before-hand)! They have multiple dishes that’ll set your taste buds afire while enjoying cozy, dim-lit dinner! The menu at Garibaldi’s is top-of-the-line, don’t miss out!
- Whose ready for some action? Head on over to Inner Beast Hatchet House for a unique experience throwing axes! Whether you are a first-timer or you have thrown axes before, grab a beer and enjoy yourself! (Be sure to wear closed toed shoes!)
- End your wonderful evening with a stroll around Mineral Spring Park. BUT FIRST, Coffee! Grab your favorite pick me up from The Mill before heading over on your walk! Mineral Spring Park offers benches and picnic tables if you would rather sit and enjoy the quiet OR feel free to walk the path beautifully lit with globes. Make sure to check out the mineral spring itself right below the gazebo, PLEASE DO NOT DRINK THE WATER! Want to learn the history behind Mineral Springs Park? Read our blog post to learn all about it!
None of the above your cup of tea? That’s okay, we have SO much to do in Fuquay-Varina:
- It may be February and cold out, but Pints Ice Cream has more to offer than you would first believe! Beer & Ice Cream flights? YES PLEASE!
- Vicious Fishes Tap & Kitchen is sure to hit the spot with their versatile menu! A go-to spot for locals and pass-byers, their beers are top-notch and their drink menu is superior!
- Grab a delicious cup of Coffee from Cultivate Coffee Roasters! Cold or hot, your cup is guaranteed to be freshly brewed!
- Looking for flowers AND more? Check out The Garden Hut! Filled with whimsical outdoor and indoor décor and beautiful plants and flowers to fill your indoor and outdoor spaces! You’re sure to enjoy walking around this little shop with so much for the eye to see!
- Want authentic food but not craving Italian? How about some Mediterranean cuisine? Check out Nil’s Mediterranean Cuisine in Downton Varina! With a recently new owner taking over, you won’t be disappointed! Their food is exquisite and their customer service goes above and beyond!
We hope this list we’ve put together sparks a little journey for you and your partner or friends!
Our Valentines Day poem to you –
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Looking for a Home? We’d Love to help YOU!
Looking to buy and/or sell your home? Contact your local Real Estate Experts at Front Porch Realty! We love our town and know you will too!